LawTribe now offer competitive services in family and children law nationwide. We can accept advocacy instructions to appear for you in Court and/or we can agree work on a fixed fee basis in relation to case management as your case progresses e.g. drafting witness statements and Court documents. Our advocacy service is open to you should you be acting in person. Alternatively should you have a solicitor acting for you and you are happy with their service you could instruct them to brief one of our advocates on your behalf.
Our family and children charges are as follows:
- Counsel half day at Court: £500 plus VAT.
- Counsel full day at Court: £850 plus VAT.
- Divorce*: A fixed fee will be agreed between £350 and £750 plus VAT.
- Financial/assets disputes within divorce proceedings or arising from cohabitation: please enquire**.
- Children matters: please enquire**.
- Injunctions: please enquire**.
We offer free telephone consultations in order to ascertain whether we can assist.
Mediation can be arranged.
*The precise fee depends on the facts of each case. A fee of £550 is payable to the Court. Should you be on a low income, or on certain benefits, an exemption may be granted on application. Separate legal costs are payable should financial settlement or children issues require resolution.
**The precise fee depends on the facts of each case. Our fees are always competitive and agreed in advance.